That Time In California
On October 18, 2017 I traveled by plane for the first time by myself! I decided to go to California for I always wanted to visit, but never got the chance to go. This trip was intended to be a business-vacation trip for my brand, Sincerely Shans.
I made a video that you can watch below about how this trip not only gave me a new perspective on my brand, but also how it changed my life, providing me with much needed clarity regarding my purpose. As far as the extra details of some of the restaurants I enjoyed and places I went to, you can find that all listed below! Feel free to check out any of these places if you ever visit California, I highly recommend them all!
- Sweet Chicks - Loveeee this place! They have them in NY, too!
- Roscoes Chicken and Waffles - Similar to "Sweet Chicks" but with more options. I went there twice!
- Bottega Louie - For some great Gourmet food!
- The Halal Guys - I never really liked Halal food but this changed my mind!!
- My Vegan Gold - Asian Vegan food, need I say more?!
Things To Do & Places To Go
- One Church LA
- The Real Daytime Show (I'm going to actually be ON TV! The show airs Friday, April 13, 2018 where I play (and lose lol) a game with Loni Love! Don't miss it when it airs!)
- Hilton Checkers Hotel in Downtown LA - This hotel had top notch service!!
- Santa Monica Beach & Venice Beach (they run into each other :) - go for a day and bring snacks!)
- Malibu Beach
- Paradise Cove Beach
- Paradise Cove Cafe (At Paradise Cove Beach!)
- Topanga Mall - (For a lot of shopping!!)
- Melrose Avenue - A long avenue of places to shop!!
Feel free to contact me on social media @sincerelyshans for any questions about any of the places I named above!